Copyright © 2012 VipersRealTV. All Rights Reserved.
Popular Posts
-
FINALLY GTA V HAS ARRIVED,......I'm excited!! This will be a game that will remain inside my consoles disc tray for a very long time. ...
-
OMG!!!.....I have this Cap Card Finally. I mean...recording with a point and zoom camera wasn't the Best Quality in the world...just a b...
-
So.....Recently I've been thinking of Expanding my Uploads On YouTube by Creating and Uploading..... some Achievement Guides... of the...
-
So..It's about time that I start getting Creative,..and REAL.......starting with some of MY OWN Clips...whether it's,....Mu...
-
Another Video has been Uploaded to YouTube: Copyright © 2012 VipersRealTV. All Rights Reserved.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Is THIS Johnny Depp.. PLAYING GEARS Of WAR 3...........
Some Mates and I were Playing Gears Of War 3... And then...... I heard this Guy...who started playing....
Sound like Johnny Depp in character as Jack Sparrow/..... Hard habit to Break,..in acting perhaps.....?...lol
Anyway...GOOD GAME..Good guys to have a Match of Horde Insane With.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell Me what you think....!!!