AS my Buddies and I played in a Game on Gears Of War 3,......
Some Guy,..would Not Die...in game...
Yes,...He wouldnt die...
We all tried ...BUT to no avail....
This is not the full clip however,..
BUT THIS IS A CLIP>. of my Buddy... RINGING MICROSOFT lol
Copyright © 2012 VipersRealTV. All Rights Reserved.
Popular Posts
-
FINALLY GTA V HAS ARRIVED,......I'm excited!! This will be a game that will remain inside my consoles disc tray for a very long time. ...
-
OMG!!!.....I have this Cap Card Finally. I mean...recording with a point and zoom camera wasn't the Best Quality in the world...just a b...
-
So.....Recently I've been thinking of Expanding my Uploads On YouTube by Creating and Uploading..... some Achievement Guides... of the...
-
So..It's about time that I start getting Creative,..and REAL.......starting with some of MY OWN Clips...whether it's,....Mu...
-
Another Video has been Uploaded to YouTube: Copyright © 2012 VipersRealTV. All Rights Reserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell Me what you think....!!!