Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WAhoooo!! Capture Card TIME!!!

OMG!!!.....I have this Cap Card Finally. I mean...recording with a point and zoom camera wasn't the Best Quality in the world...just a budget (that will do for now) solution,.. NOT that I cared at the time but NOW I REALIZE the Difference. Close to 720p Now. Tho I'm still working these Settings out Yea Some May say what about a PVR,.??/ Yes that Quality will be about 1080i/ or p and GREAT TOO>> but ,..NO THANKS... NOT for over $300 at this stage with small amount of Subscribers,...lol Good things take time.... SOOO>>> Enough banter,...



Here is one of my Clips...... Test Capture Card................and you might see a couple of other clips in there too.




COOL bananas!!!!!!! Yeeeeea.... it's an old saying BUT I felt like typing something different lol),...


ENJOY watching the Clips until the next time I come back :)

Copyright   © 2012 VipersRealTV. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me what you think....!!!